A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than that of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact. - Aldo Leopold

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mother Nature's Son Has Moved!

Mother Nature's Son has moved! I will not be posting to this site anymore.

You can find the new site here: http://mother-natures-son.com

All the old posts have been moved there.

Why the move? I've been doing the blog now for almost three years and while it was nice to get started for free on Blogger, I found the tool a bit limiting.

I bought my own domain and am using Wordpress to write the new blog. For now, I plan to mainly use it for the blog, but I may expand the site in the future.

I hope my readers will visit me at the new site! Please leave comments and let me know what you think about the new site or if you have any suggestions for improving it.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment